Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Tech Support Adwords Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

i have google ads account in usa i am following google policy as well so can i run remote tech support campaigns google will allow me ???

please help me out i never used Microsoft or any company name on my website we are genuine tech support providers.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Manmohan T
September 2015

Re: Tech Support Adwords Campaign

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Manmohan T,

I don't see why not. If everything will be according to Google policies then it is completely legit in my opinion.

Best regards,

Alex

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Manmohan T
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Manmohan T,

I don't see why not. If everything will be according to Google policies then it is completely legit in my opinion.

Best regards,

Alex

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Manmohan,

As Alex rightly said, as long as you are adhering to all policies put forth by Google AdWords, you should be able to run your account smoothly. Just ensure, that you are not using any Trade marked terms in your ad copies or that you are not promising something in your ad messaging which is not possible and is not something you provide on your website.

Here is a link to an AdWords help section on use of trade mark terms: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en

Do give this a read and follow the ad policies as much as possible.

Please keep in mind that Customer satisfaction and good experience is top priority for Google AdWords.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Manmohan,
I am agree with Alex if you follow the policy than no issue, But if you want to run tech support campaigns on google i'll suggest you following points:
1. Follow google basic policy i.e don't used trade mark terms
2. Take one tech support product resaler ship certificate
3. Design your website with the help of google policy expert & seo expert
4. Try to make your presence in same country for which you want to do tech support
5. When you create account take Google Account Manager help
I think this help you for better creation of account .
Thanks,
Jitender

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi All,

for your valuable information , Jitender owner of my company is physically in USA but we are running her campaigns from here in india she is US citizen and google adwords account is on her name... so if we will run her campaigns from india they can block the account or it will work very fine if we will follow google adwords policy.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Manmohan, I understand your point, But if you know Google suspend 98% of tech support in 2013 & now few companies running which follow every policy of google. So i would suggest you better way is you take first any company product reseller ship license & than apply by using US IP & physical Address.

Thanks,
Jitender

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Jitender,

What exactly do you meant by "company product reseller ship license"??

What if we have a line on website/landing page saying that "We provide support for all computer make and model like Dell, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo, Asus, Acer and all others." Similarly we have a line for antivirus software.

However the website/landing page is totally generic and not brand specific, not to confuse/disguise visitors.

--
Siddhartha

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Siddhartha,
Reseller ship licence mean, If you want to promote any brand Ads like Dell, HP,Norton,Mcafee etc. I mean take a licence for sale the any one tech support product like, Norton reseller ship that mean you are Authorized reseeler of Norton and sale the same product online & also able to provide Support to customer. This will create more trust to Google or submit same document to google.

Thanks,
Jitender

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi All,
Thank you the valuable advice, but I just want to know
If I am using general keyword like :
virus tech support
virus removal support
virus removal service
virus removal pc
virus removal online
virus removal

then I don't need any licence for any vendor or any company. Here I am not mention any brand/company.

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thank you.