Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting search network with Age & Gender

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Please I want to know, we can't target the age & gender in search campaign, right ?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zineb K
December 2015

Re: Targeting search network with Age & Gender

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Zineb K,

Currently this feature is not available. I can tell you that it is in beta testing at the moment and thus it may become a standard tool available to all advertisers in the near future.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
At least for now - you are correct.
Google might add this feature in the future. If I recall correctly, I read an article about this in one of the blogs focusing on online advertising.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zineb K
December 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Zineb K,

Currently this feature is not available. I can tell you that it is in beta testing at the moment and thus it may become a standard tool available to all advertisers in the near future.

Targeting search network with Age & Gender

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

This would be a dream. Some industries just cant vett out the young people... which is a huge problem. Getting clicks from 16 year olds who want to "do it themselves" or dont have money is a huge problem currently for me. Ive been focusing on bing more because they have this feature and this difference is... well night and day. Almost all leads are potential buyers due to targeting older people who are less prone to do it themselves. Sadly even great keywords cant help remove wasteful younger aged clicks. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’