1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Target location gives me 0 clicks/impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to set up a campaign for a Swedish website, but when I select target location as Sweden the daily potential reach (both clicks and impressions) go down to zero. Why and how can I fix that? Thank you. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Target location gives me 0 clicks/impressions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I assume that you are running a campaign on the display network;
What targeting methods are you using?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Target location gives me 0 clicks/impressions

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

I believe you are trying to get estimates for Swedish website in Swedish language using keyword planner. Let me know if that's not the case here.

You will notice that these estimates are based on next 7 days basis by default. You could try to change the date range to custom settings and see if that impacts the estimates or not.

Find more details around these estimates here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3022575?hl=en

I would also add here that these are all approximations and might not be 100% accurate till we try to implement the keywords in our own account and see how practically they are performing during the ad auction.

Pankaj