Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey all,

I ve a question regarding suspended accounts:if my account is suspended due to landing page violation,and then instead to fix this violation i just delete the whole campaign would that be ok and then the rest of campaigns in that account would start running again?

Thanks in advance

3 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Suspended account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Thaios,

Personally, I have not experienced this but in reviewing this overview of advertising policies it would appear that you will have to take action before you will be able to advertise again. 

"If your account was suspended for violating our landing page and site policies, unfortunately we can no longer accept advertising from you unless you've made significant changes to your website in order to comply with our policies. Please note that in certain circumstances, your website might not be able to comply without an actual change in business practices. If you believe that your website is now in compliance, contact us, describing the changes that you've made."

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Thaios,

That's a great question. If an AdWords account is suspended due to AdWords landing page violations, these violations will need to be corrected before an account can be considered for unsuspension. Once the issues are corrected, the site in question would have to be reviewed by the AdWords review team.

After making those website changes, contact us, describing the changes that you've made. If the website is found to be in keeping with our policies, it may be possible to reconsider the status of the account. To get in touch, please click on the "Contact AdWords" button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Please note that in some cases, the account suspension will be final, even if changes have been made.

Best regards,

Kathryn

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Thaios,

Personally, I have not experienced this but in reviewing this overview of advertising policies it would appear that you will have to take action before you will be able to advertise again. 

"If your account was suspended for violating our landing page and site policies, unfortunately we can no longer accept advertising from you unless you've made significant changes to your website in order to comply with our policies. Please note that in certain circumstances, your website might not be able to comply without an actual change in business practices. If you believe that your website is now in compliance, contact us, describing the changes that you've made."

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Thaios,

That's a great question. If an AdWords account is suspended due to AdWords landing page violations, these violations will need to be corrected before an account can be considered for unsuspension. Once the issues are corrected, the site in question would have to be reviewed by the AdWords review team.

After making those website changes, contact us, describing the changes that you've made. If the website is found to be in keeping with our policies, it may be possible to reconsider the status of the account. To get in touch, please click on the "Contact AdWords" button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Please note that in some cases, the account suspension will be final, even if changes have been made.

Best regards,

Kathryn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you guys

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.