3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Stuck on AdWords Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm stuck in the middle of a campaign that I never wanted to start whenever I log into adwords. I've tried clearing my cache and using a link posted in a previous thread but nothing works! Please help!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Stuck on AdWords Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Adam,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Are you on an interface that is asking you to create a campaign and does not allow you navigate away from it? If this is the situation, the best approach would be to create a a test campaign with nominal budget and $0.01 as the bid, and pause it once done. Skip the billing section if asked. It will make sure that this campaign is not going to serve and it will allow you to come to main interface. 

But I would be interested to know if you want to use any specific feature of AdWords without creating any campaign? If so, please let us know what it is, we will see if could advise you an alternative. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So You have decided to punish people for one wrong click.. :/

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This early 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.