Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Structured Snippet Header Choices

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am looking to add a new Structured Snippet into my campaign but I have found the header choices to be very limited for my business. I have seen other businesses using these snippets and they are able to use headings such as "Services" while I only get options such as "Service Catalog" which really doesn't apply to the business.

Are there ads I see grandfathered or am I missing something?

Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 1.14.53 PM.png

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Robert K
January 2017

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Robert K

Service Catalog = Services.  That's the one you want.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Robert K

Pretty sure this should show up as @David K mentions if you select the service catalog. 

On a separate point, i do find mobile price extensions work well when looking at promoting different services. This may also be something to consider. 

all the best

james 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@David K Thanks for that, i'll definitely try it out.

@James Edw Goode Thanks, but for my business it doesn't seem like we would want to post those kind of prices (they differ on a client per client basis). Thanks for letting me know about it though, might be helpful in the future. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Did you ever resolve this? I've got the same issue, I'm trying to display the word Highlights: but cant as it isnt a Header Type, yet I've seen it appear on other Ads...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same question! Even examples in Adwords Help show "Services" as a header, and yet it's not actually an option. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

"Service Catalog" is "Services"

Some of the others are "dynamic structured snippets" that are created automatically by Google.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is was solved in January 2017.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.