6.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Starting a second campaign - how?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I've got one campaign started and it is going well.  I thought I'd start two more campaigns for other videos and tried adding two videos to my current campaign but they were rejected - something about the display url.  I'm assuming Google is telling me that when you start one campaign you cannot add additional videos - which means I most likely must start a second separate campaign.  I don't know how to do that.  I don't see a button that says "New Campaign" or "Start New Campaign". 

Or perhaps I am wrong and you may only have one campaign running at a time.  What is the answer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cary C
September 2015

Re: Starting a second campaign - how?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Cary,

If you want other videos and another destination URL, you should start new campaigns.

If you go to campaigns tab, you should have a red button with "+ campaign", that's where you should click to set new campaigns.

Hope this helps
Diogo

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cary C
September 2015

Re: Starting a second campaign - how?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Cary,

If you want other videos and another destination URL, you should start new campaigns.

If you go to campaigns tab, you should have a red button with "+ campaign", that's where you should click to set new campaigns.

Hope this helps
Diogo