Split testing lots of keywords/ combinations of ad copies?
This is on a budget of 1000 GBP first month.
In my account, I have 13 separate campaigns targeting 13 competitor brands. In the first group, "A" which I am aiming to use as the test group- I am using various combos of keywords, over 100 in total. I've also got 16 different ad copies.
To make the most out of my money- this is my proposal:
1) Start with the one group but test less keywords, and simply test more variations of ad copy.
2) Once I have identified the best converting ads, apply them across to all other keywords in test group.
3) Spot the patterns in keyword combinations in test group, then pull off "good converting" longtail patterns, then identify more keywords/adgroups.
What do you think?
Re: Split testing lots of keywords/ combinations of ad copies?
I'm really not sure what you mean by all this. Here's an outline of how to optimize your ads and keywords.
1) Create ad groups with tightly themed keywords.
2) Create at least two ads for each group. Copy should address the theme of keywords in the group.
3) Analyze performance CTR and Conversion Rate.
4) Pick a winner, delete the other.
5) Create new ads for the group.
6) Repeat steps 3,4 and 5.
Best of Luck!