AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Spending limit defined by your account-level budget reached.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But I've just created the account, nothing was spent yet? I've even tried changing the budget to $500, $5000 and still the error. Is this a bug ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Spending limit defined by your account-level budget reached.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

What's the billing method you're using? One possible reason is that you're using Manual Payments and funds in your account are nearing a nil balance. Could you check the campaigns page for accrued cost and the Billing page to see what's the available balance? In some cases, available funds might take some time be updated against the campaign spend and hence the error.

Let me know what you see and we can troubleshoot from there.

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Spending limit defined by your account-level budget reached.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Della T,

Adding on the Sumath answer about Billing method.

We assume also you created a Campaign with Ad groups and Ads.
It sometimes takes up to 24 hours for you ads to be approved.

If it has been past that time, then a good place to check is with this simple trouble shooter

"Why you may not see your ad"
https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en

Why you may not see your ad

Looking everywhere for your ad but still can't find it? Start by performing a search for your text ad with the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool. It can help you confirm that your ad is running without racking up impressions (which will lower your clickthrough rate). You also can hover over the speech bubble in the "Status" column of the Ads tab next to the ad of interest to get detailed information about ad serving status. If your ad isn't showing, the tool will tell you why, and give you tips to help get your ads up and running.

If you're still having trouble, click the button below that best describes your situation. You'll see a list of possible reasons why you might not see your ad, along with steps to fix the problem.

Run the tool in the link, then use the simple question answers to diagnose your issues