Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Something seems amiss with my adwords!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I posted a couple pf weeks ago as I was worried about my adwords campaigns (they have been running for 9 years without any problems) Since putting my new website up enquiries have dropped dramatically! I realise that a new website can bring other problems with conversions but I feel something is definitely wrong. I've sought help with Adwords experts on chat and was told everything seemed ok, but I'm still not convinced. 

I'm trying to eliminate things and have checked that my ads are working and linked up correcly etc.

One question... if I take Thursday 6th March, as an example, I have 26 clicks recorded against my adwords account but on Google analytics I have 'paid traffic results' as only 2 visitors... would I be right in assuming theres something wrong with this?

I would really appreciate any advice as I'm at a loss Smiley Sad

Thank you Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Something seems amiss with my adwords!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Read this article.

The issue is a bit technical so get yourself a cup of coffee in a quiet place, so you could be focused. Smiley Happy

Data discrepancies between AdWords and Analytics

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’