Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Social Extensions how to get more impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I would like to know what can I do to make my social extensions to display more often? During day I have 1500 impressions and only 2 impressions of my Social Extension. What can be reason for this? How can I increase the impressions of Social Extension?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marta P
September 2015

Re: Social Extensions how to get more impressions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

There is no guarantee as if how often these social extensions can be shown with the advertiser's ad.

But if your G+ page is verified and linked to the website which you are using to show ads on Google; and your page has minimum of 100 followers, then the probability of showing this extensions increases.

Also there are other factors which are taken into consideration by AdWords system like which all other extensions you are using, browser size window etc... Find more details about this extension works here:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722132?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well I am aware of all of those facts. But still why does the extension shows so little percentage of time and only on one campaign, is there any explanation for it? How can I display them with other campaigns?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marta P
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

As Pankaj explained extensions don't show all the time when ads appear. There are many factors AdWords takes into account in order to decide showing your extensions or not; below are some of them:-

1- The Number of enabled extensions. When you enable more than one extension, of course there is a chance adwords might not show all of them.

2- The position of your ads, most of extension show only on top positions.

3- Ad Rank which includes the bids and the quality score of your keywords.

Try to work more on the previous things , improve your ad quality, increase your bids and enable extensions based on your priorities.

For more info, please go through the link below:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704420?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great guys!! Thanks a lot for help Smiley Happy