AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

So Many Google Accounts - Login Credentials?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys,

I wish I could have found this online but I need to understand the full scope of login credentials for Google Accounts.  Here are the accounts that I will be working with:

Google Adwords (also MCC)

Google Analytics

Google Webmaster 

Google Merchant Center

Can anyone explain to me which combination(s) of these 4 accounts require the SAME login credentials?  For example, my Webmaster and Merchant Center account login credentials need to match, right?  And my Adwords and Analytics logins need to match as well?  Can I use the same login credentials across all 4 accounts?  

What would be the best to way to manage login credentials using these 4 accounts?  Please note, I don't need to access multiple accounts at the same time.  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: So Many Google Accounts - Login Credentials?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Yes you can use single sign on all these services using one Google account. IF they are for the same business, and promote the same website - I would recommend that (i.e. using the same Google account for all these services). They, all, will be linked to the same account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Yes you can use single sign on all these services using one Google account. IF they are for the same business, and promote the same website - I would recommend that (i.e. using the same Google account for all these services). They, all, will be linked to the same account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Vikrant,

A small addition to the great advice from Mosche .

You don't need a MCC account unless you are adminitering several adwords accounts from different companies.

The MCC (My Client Center ) account must have a different login from adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Adrian,

At some point, I may need the Google API which requires an MCC acount.  Can you confirm?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I think an API access can be granted per account; why do you need an API?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our product line of 7 million parts has dynamic inventory and pricing changes very frequently.

1. We want to incorporate dynamic stock counts and pricing in ad copy

2. We want to pause keywords for part numbers that are out of stock and activate them when they are back in stock.  

3. We want our XML feed for PLAs to be extremely current and fresh

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Ohhhh...I see...Smiley Happy

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

You are using the MCC abreviation that is usualy used for My Client center, but I understand now that you mean Merchant Center. For future topics maybe is best if you use the name "Merchant Center" .

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375468?hl=en

About your other posts : you can prioritize the feed to include first 50% of the inventory or more, that brings more profit or more expensive parts that bring more income. This way maybe you can use the FTP feed upload service for a small than 1 Gb file.