AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

So, Hi Everyone,Can I discuss budget with someone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What's the difference between $5 a day and $1 a day.  Does it reduce the number of impressions?  I can't get my head around this...

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: So, Hi Everyone,Can I discuss budget with someone?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

In a jist, that's basically the maximum amount you're willing to spend for your ads on a daily basis. You define it. Depending on how much competition there is, $1 can get you up to 100 clicks daily or ZERO (if clicks cost more than a $1 each). you need to observe your CPC. Once you've spent your budget for the day, you're ads will stop running (impressions), and will resume again the following day. You should base your daily budget on a couple things, particularly how much you can earn from each conversion and how much you are willing to spend on marketing. That of course depends on your line of business. A dollar a day is very cheap for private jet companies Smiley Happy, but may even be impractical for a $ per item store! There's a lot more to adwords of course but I hope that answers your question.  

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi & Welcome,

I will suggest you to use Adword Traffic Estimator.Put your keywords and daily budget $1.00 OR $5.00,it will show you the maximum number of impression and clicks you may get within your daily budget.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

In a jist, that's basically the maximum amount you're willing to spend for your ads on a daily basis. You define it. Depending on how much competition there is, $1 can get you up to 100 clicks daily or ZERO (if clicks cost more than a $1 each). you need to observe your CPC. Once you've spent your budget for the day, you're ads will stop running (impressions), and will resume again the following day. You should base your daily budget on a couple things, particularly how much you can earn from each conversion and how much you are willing to spend on marketing. That of course depends on your line of business. A dollar a day is very cheap for private jet companies Smiley Happy, but may even be impractical for a $ per item store! There's a lot more to adwords of course but I hope that answers your question.  

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi & Welcome,

I will suggest you to use Adword Traffic Estimator.Put your keywords and daily budget $1.00 OR $5.00,it will show you the maximum number of impression and clicks you may get within your daily budget.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Adrian, Welcome!

As you mentioned $5 a day and $1 a day, it indicates you're about daily budget. Are you?

Anand Vishwakarma