AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Sitelinks Not Showing with Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

20 days ago I had created a campaign and also i have added site-link to campaign. Still it is in under review process i don't know why it is taking long time to be approve. As i know that Adwords changed their polices and given preference to Bid, Quality Score and Ad extensions(Recently Added). So i want my ads to be display with site links to achieve top position. At present all my ads are coming on top position without Sitelinks.

Please help me out.

Thanks

Moonis

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moonis R
September 2015

Re: Sitelinks Not Showing with Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Moonis,

Just like your normal ads, your sitelinks do go through a review process till they are approved by Adwords support. In case they are under review for quite long time, I would suggest you to either edit them or review the policies so that you make sure you are not violating them. 

Did you receive any email related to sitelinks disapproval since you created them?

If not, you should contact Adwords support so that they can review it from their side.

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/approvals?utm_source=policyhc&utm_medium=contact_approval...

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moonis R
September 2015

Re: Sitelinks Not Showing with Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Moonis,

Just like your normal ads, your sitelinks do go through a review process till they are approved by Adwords support. In case they are under review for quite long time, I would suggest you to either edit them or review the policies so that you make sure you are not violating them. 

Did you receive any email related to sitelinks disapproval since you created them?

If not, you should contact Adwords support so that they can review it from their side.

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/approvals?utm_source=policyhc&utm_medium=contact_approval...

Pankaj