3.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Sitelink disapproved - Destination not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody, I am fairly new to Google Adwords. One of my client added a book appointment and services sitelinks recently. But both of them are disapproved for the reason "destination not working". 

I have been digging for the solution, checked all the adwords policies and still not finding any solution. Can anyone please let me know the reason please. The landing page for sitelink is http://revivelab.co.uk/appointment.html. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Noman K
June

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Make a little change - change the capitalization, add/remove dot or comma or something like that. This will make the system consider it a "new sitelink" and they will check it again.

If it gets disapproved again, do not hesitate to contact the support.

Regards

Hana

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

The usual explanation of "destination not working" is that the page does not exist (404), but it is not your case.

I would try to do a little change to the sitelink in order to send it for revision. If it gets disapproved again, contact Adwords support directly and they will fix it for you or explain what the problem is.

Best regards,

Hana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hana,

Thank you for your help. Can you please explain a little about what would you change? The title and description or anything else? and one more thing, does the sitelink gets disapproved if i put similar text in title and description? 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Noman K
June

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Make a little change - change the capitalization, add/remove dot or comma or something like that. This will make the system consider it a "new sitelink" and they will check it again.

If it gets disapproved again, do not hesitate to contact the support.

Regards

Hana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

thanks for your instant help Smiley Happy