Site disapproved & Now changes are made
Our ads disapproved last week due to site policy ( site : sulabhloan.com ) . and now we have made significant changes in the website and given for review . but we are still fear that wheather it is good to approve or not . so can body assist me that what other things we have to add or this is sufficeint ??
Our Ads were recently disapproved and our site suspend for lacking the site policy in our website ( sulabhloan.com )
We received email notification regarding site suspension . Since then we reviewed our website design and the content . these are the following changes we made after disapproval to our website and the landing pages.
1. We redesign the website to suit Google site policy with more relevant contents in the website. check at https://sulabhloan.com
2. We added Policy Policy and Terms and Conditions where ever necessary as instructed in the Google site policy . check https://sulabhloan.com/privacy-policy.html & https://sulabhloan.com/terms-conditions.html
3. To gain the trust of the visitor as well as the Google ad words we have installed the SSL certificate in the website SSL 123 by TWATE
4. We followed the Google instruction and we added policy and terms & conditions clearly in the pages / application forms before submission button so that visitor can read and understand before placing any information.
4. About us - we are one of the leading loan lenders in Bangalore - The data collected are solely used by us only and we will never forward or sell the information to any other third party or anyone .
5. We are dedicated to provide visitors valid and accurate information.
so , kindly requesting all to guide m ein this
Re: Site disapproved & Now changes are made
Welcome to the Community.
Detailed process on fixing and resubmitting disapproved ads can be found on
Hope this helps.
Let us know if anything.