AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended due to "Spam Techniques"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey felows,

I ve got my campaign stopped due to "Spam Techniques" and the keywords in my account,now have an indication "Site Suspended".

What actually happend is that i was testing a new linkbuilding method that generated, way  too many backlinks at once for my site.Could that be the reason for the suspension?And if yes,what could i do to resolve it?Do i need a new domain?Does anyone knows how?

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Site Suspended due to "Spam Techniques"?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sangitamo,

I'm not sure what caused your suspension but I can suggest that engaging in questionable/black hat SEO activities without fully understanding the result is probably not a good idea.  I cannot advise you on 'workarounds' to Google's policies, the best thing to do is abide by them.

You can review the SPAM Techniques policy here:  http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=50424

Ultimately, you'll need to address your site and clean it up according to the policy and resubmit for review.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’