AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Since one week my Adwords and Analytics account doesn't work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there,

since one week I have no acces to my Analytics account and in addition my Adword account has "network problems" or other errors. It shows no results at all and no information is available.

At the Adword account at least the menu is visible, but at the Analytics account it's just a completely blank site. I even have to go to the adwords account to log out.  

How do I get access to the info again?

I tried loggin in and out several times on various days. Always the same problem. I log in but no info available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lars M
September 2015

Re: Since one week my Adwords and Analytics account doesn't work.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Lars M ! Welcome to the AdWords forum !

Lately this has been reported by serveral AdWords users, and the solution was to turn off or configure the browser plug-in AdBlock. You would expect this plug-in just to hide the ads in pages, but it also blocks the sign-on javascript for the adwords page.

Is this a solution in your case too ?

What operating system are you using and what browser ? If AdBlock is not the cause , maybe search for another plug-in like ScriptSafe.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lars M
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Lars M ! Welcome to the AdWords forum !

Lately this has been reported by serveral AdWords users, and the solution was to turn off or configure the browser plug-in AdBlock. You would expect this plug-in just to hide the ads in pages, but it also blocks the sign-on javascript for the adwords page.

Is this a solution in your case too ?

What operating system are you using and what browser ? If AdBlock is not the cause , maybe search for another plug-in like ScriptSafe.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Adrian,

thanks for the reply.

Analytics worked again today, but Adwords didn't.

I then deactivated AdBlock and it works.

Thanks a lot!

Lars