AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Showing the search volume of a keyword by country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to Google Adwords and its keyword tools. As far as I've noticed, keyword planner is only be able to display search result in selected countries for keywords, and Google Trend is only capable in comparing relative popularity of trends and hot topics, but not keywords. Is it possible for me to extract search volume of a particular keyword by country? Can the keyword planner show the search volume for all countries separately and rank them maybe? I haven't explore all the functions of the keyword tools yet, please let me know if indeed there are similar functions I am looking forSmiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Showing the search volume of a keyword by country

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Yuen,

If I'm understanding your question correctly, then the best course of action would be to write down the keywords you want to gain information for and enter them in to the 'Get search volume and trends' section. From there you can target a country (in this example England) and check the search volume. Once you've got those numbers you could enter another country and see how it compares.

KeyWord_Planner.PNG

Hope this helps,

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply MatthewSmiley Happy

The method you are using is showing the search volume of particular places based on a keyword. What I am looking for is a data showing the search volume for all countries without specifying the locations. My client doesn't have any preferences over particular countries at this moment. He wants a rough picture to help with his overseas promotion, that's why I am wondering whether the keyword planner is capable of this. 

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Hi Yuen S,

I understood your query.

Yes, you can find search volume of all countries without any specific region using keyword planner.

For this, you need to remove all of your selected location in targeting column.

Then Keyword planner will automatically show all over the world search volume data for your keywords.

Let me know if you still need more detailed solution.

Thanks,

Manikandan G

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also looking for this solution. 

I want to download Kewords search impression data  country wise.

e.g  Column1 ="Keyword " Column 2=Impression volume  Column3 = Country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

you can use keyword everywhere google chrome extension