2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Showing ads right now? NO

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Recently i have started display and search network campaigns, but i get one message show in status bar  "showing ads right now" 'NO". But i got 38 impressions and 1 clicks. I do't understand about this problem Please help me.

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Showing ads right now? NO

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Raghavendra,

If you're seeing this in the speech bubble next to the ad, you'll find the reason for not showing ads in the same bubble. Could you check and let us know, so we can elaborate on what the message means and next steps?

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Raghavendra,

You also can hover over the speech bubble in the "Status" column of the Ads tab next to the ad of interest to get detailed information about ad serving status. If your ad isn't showing, the tool will tell you why, and give you tips to help get your ads up and running.
https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en#ts=1712928

Are your campaigns limited by budget/do you have very low budget??. This may happen if you have a budget that is not sufficient for whole day, so the ads are being served at times the budget is available. and other times it shows the NO Message for ads on Search Network.

Hope this helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Prashanth,

Thank You for your response, but in my account i can't find policy details label. I think what did you said is right, because i have put 2$ per day. My doubt is at least show my ad in 10th page also not showing.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

HI Raghavendra,

By default Policy details column won't show up. You have to add this column. Go to Ads Tab>Columns>Policy details and add it.

But, as you said that Ads are already running and got impressions. I think there are no issues with the policies. As said by Prasanth, it is because of limited by budget or some other factors like quality score at the time when you are checking. 

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Raghavendra

The speech bubble shows the status of the ads on the Search Network, that means your ads are not showing up on Search Network. The impressions and clicks that you have received are from Display Network. Go the Ads tab and select the Network option in Segment drop down menu to check this.

You can look into Ad Preview Tool for the reason of not showing your ads on Search Network..

Hope this make sense.

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You are welcome !! Hope you got the answer for your query.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Raghavendra,

I'll suggest you run keyword diagnosis tool to diagnose your keywords. It will tell you which keywords is running and which won't right now and also tell you the reason. For examples your keyword is not showing due to ad rank, low quality score, similar display url share and more.

As you said your campaign is both for search networks and display networks with keyword targeting. you should get keywords status separate for each network. for search network there is a separate keyword tab and for display network just click on display network tab and under this click on keyword tab.

Warm Regards:

Arun Jha

Showing ads right now? NO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello my friends,

I am facing same issue to running Google Display Network Ad. I have recently created a new campaign for GDN and I want to target placement ad so, I have selected some specific website till our ad could show there. But you know everything is fine campaign has been approved ad group and ad also approved but ad is not running well and when I put my mouse pointer over managed placement they show "placement showing ad right now? no. So, what is main problem? I will expect you reply fast.