4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Should I use search partners ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just wondering should I use GOOGLE search partners or not ?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

You can segment the data (by network with search partners) in your AdWords dashboard and see how much valuable traffic you have been getting from search partners. Based on this, you can take the strategic decision to use them or not.

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi John,

I would recommend to include the search partners initially. Analyse the data for at least 2-3 weeks then opt out if it has performed poorly.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi John,

I agree with Archit's recommendation. Use Search Partners initially, then segment you data like Pankaj suggested in a couple weeks to see how it's performing.

In my experience, the Search Partner cost per conversions is usually similar or better than the Google Search cost per conversion.

Best,

John

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Hello,

I feel that advertisers want more control over the performance of their accounts. Whether Google will hand over that control remains to be seen, but I hope your analysis provides you with some framework on how to think about whether you should be targeting the partner network with your campaigns.

Regards,
Syed Sayem Mustafa