Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Campaign Products Not Visible on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have completed the following steps:

1. Successfully added a feed to Merchant Center and all products have been approved with no errors

2. Ad Words account is linked

3. Payment details are correct and all items are verified

4. I have set up a budget and a automatic bidding strategy to maximise clicks

5. In Ad Words I have created a campaign, ad group and all products are showing as 'Ready to Serve'

None of my ads however are appearing in Google and I have zero impressions.

Any ideas what the issue could be?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Graham,

How long ago did you set all this up? A shopping feed campaign may take 24-72 hours or so to be processed and all items and images crawled before being seen within the (linked) AdWords campaign. If it has been under that time, please wait a little longer. If it has been longer try contacting support

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1678274?from=cuf (Scroll to bottom to find email and call support)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes it has been longer and all products are ready to be served so not sure what the delay is, I will contact support. 

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

It is also possible that you have set your bids too low to rank in the auction. Suggest trying manual bidding initially to gain a sense for the market. Add the "Benchmark CPC" column and set your initial bids around that level.  If you do not yet have "Benchmark CPC" info then try setting your bids around $3. Once you start to get clicks you will have a better idea where to dial it into. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for the information!