Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Several Businesses in one adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear forum members, 

I am managing several different businesses adwords' campaigns from my own adwords account (that means with my own Adwords login I have a campaign per business) and I'd like my ads to show location, phone number and zip code in each banner for each company. 

I tried setting up LOCATION extension but that only tries to show MY BUSINESS' address instead of my clients' 

How can I solve this?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Esteban T
April 2017

Several Businesses in one adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Esteban,

You are not operating AdWords correctly. Each business needs to have their own AdWords account and you should have a AdWords Manager Account that organizes & operates them. 

There are endless issues with your way of operating AdWords. Campaigns are not designed to work as you are doing. Each business should have their own account ID and each account should be distinct and unique to that specific business only. 

Please review Google AdWords Best Practices and begin the work of bringing your AdWords usage into proper action. And review Google AdWords Basics, too.  

All the Best,

James