2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Setting up the Campaign and selecting type

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

:My Campaign and ad does not require a business address or even a telephone number. It is a site designed for multi affiliate marketing for Internet on-line buyers.  It offers a large choice of advertisers, merchandisers and assorted products, services and goods. The products are not sold by me. Therefore my business address and phone number is not required. Look at it as a kind of yellow pages.  I'm not sure how to set this up without names, addresses and phone numbers. There no contacts.

It should be set up nationally. How do I do this?  Thank you , Frank B. manhappy:

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Setting up the Campaign and selecting type

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

I would strongly advise you to read the relevant sections of the Policy;

Remember; One of the basic principles of Adwords is having an added value for users. So, when you are saying "Look at it as a kind of yellow pages." - this is the  type of a site Google considers to be without added value and probably will ban it...Smiley Surprised

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’