AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Setting up dynamic remarketing code in Magento?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

We're trying to set up dynamic remarketing for our Magento store and we have the code for the remarketing but we don't know which pages to put it on in Magento. Does anyone know which specific pages the code has to go on?

Thanks.

Re: Setting up dynamic remarketing code in Magento?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, you need to put the dynamic remarketing code on every page. You can easily add it on the footer or header and it will work well.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Unfortunately, Magento is a CMS that dynamically generates product pages for ecommerce. The footer and header pages are the same throughout the site and so they would need to detect which page they are on and add the ID for the SKU, what stage of the conversion they are on and what the price of the e-commerce product is.

Remember, this is for DYNAMIC remarketing not standard adwords remarketing. We would need a script that would add these values by detecting what's on the page that's generated. Magento is a widely used platform for e-commerce so I know I'm not the only one who wants to know how to do this.

Does anyone know of a script that already exists that will do this for us or will we need custom programming?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have written a module myself, the module just add the dynamic remarketing to the footer of the product page, and filles in the ID and price of the product.

If you would like to have it, please send youre email adress and i will send the package.

Kind regards,

Erik

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can you send for me too??

xxxxx@hotmail.com

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Erik, I am looking for a solution for dynamic remarketing too. My email is 

Thanks!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Erik, could you send it to me as well? 

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 8
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

IMPORTANT: In order to protect your personal privacy, I advise you to remove your emails from the post. All you need to do is to click the Options button and select Edit post. Thank you!

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Erik

Me too! I'd be grateful if you could email your remarketing code for Magento to me too please.

ukworkstore @ gmail .com

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Erik

Me too! I'd be grateful if you could email your remarketing code for Magento to me too please.

ukworkstore @ gmail .com

Thanks

Brian