4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Setting my time-zone in adwords.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

How can I set my timezone (I am not living where the site is hosted).

I need the time zone will be the same time as the site is hosted (just to view easily the statistics on adwords at the same corresponding time that it is on the hosted site).

Also, I need to see the exact hour of clicks (hour:time:second) for a specific day (I don't know how to pick up a specific day of the campaign).

Thanks Smiley Happy

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eitan M
September 2015

Re: Setting my time-zone in adwords.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
"Hour by hour" is only shown on the "dimessions" tab for the last 24 hrs.
In excel: fix the time by adding the time difference using a simple formula
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Timezone is an account setting. You cannot change it.
If you run a campaign in a different time zone, download the report to an excel sheet and make the adjustments;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

To follow with Moshe, if you really want to change the account time zone settings, this can be done only once for your account and you will have to fill up this form to reach AdWords support for this. Here it is : https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/timezone_change

Also it doesn't matter where the site is hosted. All it will depend upon what AdWords account time zone you selected when you created the account. You will have to make the manual adjustments to your campaigns or scheduling as per the requirement.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
How can I make the adjustment, so I will see the campaign correctly with time-zone I excpected.
Second - How can I see the adwords report for a specific day. I want also seeing at which time precisely the click was, and not just a specific hour (I need to know hour:time:second).

Thanks Smiley Happy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eitan M
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
"Hour by hour" is only shown on the "dimessions" tab for the last 24 hrs.
In excel: fix the time by adding the time difference using a simple formula

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks.
I see an option to choose custom view, and pick up the specific day.

You can close this issue Smiley Happy

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This year old thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to both see and understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!