2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Setting Up An Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have registered and set up my account I copied and pasted the code on my site www.campgroundsofamerica.com/ right under the <head> tag. I missed this part and it took me a few days to copy and paste it. It has been 2 weeks now and the site still says  (We’re reviewing your site.) Is this normal. I have not received any emails telling me I messed up or anything.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Setting Up An Account

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hai Charles, 

Do you mean "Conversion code".

If so, it should be placed  only in the final checkout page, right before closing of body tag </body>.

Thanks, 

Manikandan G.

Setting Up An Account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Site review is a  separate process by Google independent of changes you made to the site (assuming that the code has no malware)

Contact support about that. A site should be reviewed within 2-3 days. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Setting Up An Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, I hate to sound stupid and I am sure I just must be over looking it but where is the support contact information.

Setting Up An Account

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Click on the gear symbol in your account. At the bottom, click help.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Setting Up An Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks guys!!!