star_border

Set up of the campaign

nac
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
nac
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My question relates to the structure of the campaign for the service I provide. I want to avoid using the same keywords for different ads and I want the structure of the campaign to relate to the website (and possible landing pages).

I provide a manual therapy service. The therapy is adapted to the individual’s presentation and it can treat a broad range of conditions.  I've got a list of about 40 conditions on the website, which includes common ones such as neck and back pain. However, some of my best clients present with the least common or more complex conditions.

When designing the website, I opted to focus on conditions related to certain groups - babies and children, women before and after birth, and the over 60s. This decision was partly to make sense of the variety and number of conditions treated.

The website has 12 pages, 6 of which are possible landing pages. These pages are about the service, a list of conditions that can be treated, contact/location page and a page relating to how each group can be helped.

I think people searching will use:

• Keywords that state their problem such as treatment for back pain or treatment for headache
  • Keywords that bring up the service I provide and/or location and/or me by name
  • Or keywords that bring up the service combined with keywords that refer to treatment of babies, pregnancy problems etc.

As I understand it, a focus on keywords and keyword organisation is important but I'm not sure if I'm on the right track. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author nac
September 2015

Re: Set up of the campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You're on the right track indeed!

One thing that I've found helpful in situations like this is to add an FAQ to the landing page. This way, the exact questions (or close variants) appear on your landing page, improve your quality score and decrease your prices.

Try match your AdWords account structure to the structure of your website. It will help a LOT in the future and for optimization,

If you need to, create new and detailed landing pages for each adgroup/condition.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

A different question...

Are you complying with the healthcare and medicine section of the policy?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

nac
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
nac
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Dave,

I like the FAQ idea.

nac
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
nac
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Do you mean advertising codes for healthcare professionals? If so the answer is yes.