AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Set up Google Grants AdWords after canceling the previous one?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I'm having a little trouble with setting up AdWords with Google Grants for my Nonprofit. I cancelled my previous AdWords account so that I could get a fresh start following the instructions provided here. However, whenever I try to log in to my existing Google for Nonprofits account, it still detects my previous AdWords account. Upon logging in to AdWords, my previous account seems to still exist, despite showing that it has been cancelled. How long does it take Google to delete the account and is there any way to get around this?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Set up Google Grants AdWords after canceling the previous one?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
From an AdWords standpoint, it sounds if your email address is till associated with the old AdWords account. Information on how to change an email address associated with an AdWords account can be found in this help file: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704356

Now, as for the Grant, when you log in to you G4NP profile and go to the products page, what does it say next to Google Grants?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
From an AdWords standpoint, it sounds if your email address is till associated with the old AdWords account. Information on how to change an email address associated with an AdWords account can be found in this help file: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704356

Now, as for the Grant, when you log in to you G4NP profile and go to the products page, what does it say next to Google Grants?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your answer. If I change my Google Account on Adwords, would that allow me to sign in to other accounts associated with "onecommonunity@gmail.com", specifically Google For Nonprofits, YouTube, Google+, etc.?