5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Selling real estate by owner with adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I find local realtors do not use social networking to market real estate. I wish to try adwords to sell my home and woodland property online. I am not a "business" or agency, just a private homeowner with a limited budget, wishing to downsize into my next home.

I need feedback from other homeowners that have used adwords.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Selling real estate by owner with adwords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Louise,

Thank you for your posting. Since this is your first time using an Adwords account, here's a great link on how to get started with Google Adwords. There's also some helpful Youtube Adwords videos here. If you have any other Adwords related questions, feel free to post them on the forums. Lastly, here's a great Google Hangout link to ourNew to Google AdWords Hangout series: Master the basics. You can then incorporate any feedback or suggestions from the community on using real estate ads.

Welcome to the Adwords Community!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Selling real estate by owner with adwords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Louise,

Thank you for your posting. Since this is your first time using an Adwords account, here's a great link on how to get started with Google Adwords. There's also some helpful Youtube Adwords videos here. If you have any other Adwords related questions, feel free to post them on the forums. Lastly, here's a great Google Hangout link to ourNew to Google AdWords Hangout series: Master the basics. You can then incorporate any feedback or suggestions from the community on using real estate ads.

Welcome to the Adwords Community!