2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Seller Reviews are not showing dispite having 30+ reviews for 8+ weeks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have 30+ reviews ( in the last year)  for over 8+ weeks now and our seller reviews are still not showing on our adwords

You can see google has picked up our reviews here:

https://www.google.co.uk/products/seller?zmi=equipashop.com&sort=1

We got to 30+ on the 2 July, and most places says it takes google 4-6 weeks to start showing on adwords once you have met the min requirements.

Does anyone have any Ideas why it not showing yet?

Thanks

Re: Seller Reviews are not showing dispite having 30+ reviews for 8+ w

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Julian L ,

Do you comply the following :

1. The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.de, Google.fr or Google.nl.
2. You must be an advertiser that provides customers with paid goods or services, or one that enables the buying or selling of products or services by way of a marketplace.
3.Your business must have at least 30 unique reviews (each from the past 12 months), and a composite rating of 3.5 stars or higher on Google Shopping.
4.At least 10 of these reviews must be in the customer's Google interface language.

Complete Article here : http://goo.gl/ZaAN7N

If you comply - be ok - with all 4 above then yes then its odd and must be reported to Google Adwords Support : http://goo.gl/o6sOsV
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi gege

1: yes, it is on google.co.uk
2. yes we do
3: We have had over 30+ review (within the last year) for about 8 weeks
4: They are all in English,

I have contacted google adwords help team twice via email in the last 2 weeks, but got no reply.

At this stage I don't know what to do, guess I'll just email adwords team again and hope they reply.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Concider calling them , i always call them. The phone support here in Greece is quite fast.
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Turns out that google had replied to me but emails were going to the wrong place (not googles fault).

Just incase anyone else has the same problem I'll update this thread. First they said they will look into it. Then 5 days later they said:
"I have heard back from the technical team and there seems to be an issue in your merchant center account. I am checking with the team about the next steps and will get back to you as soon as I receive the same."

That was 7 days ago, so I have chased them for an update.

I'm supprised the issue is with merchant centre because in the guide lines (the article you link too in the first response says:

"You don't need to have a Google Merchant Center account for your ads to be eligible for seller ratings."

So it weird that something that is not needed is what is stopping it showing.

I'll post again when I get an update