AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Seller Ratings appears on web but not displaying in mobile??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friends,

I have created a ad in adwords. When i am looking my in web browser it looks fine. But when i am looking it in mobile phone i have two issues.

1. Seller Rating stars are not appearing

So what should i do to bring my stars on mobile device as well. Initially i thought on mobile devices seller ratings won't appear. But when i checked with my competitor his seller rating is displayed and not mine.

adwords.jpgAd on desktopphoto6035107273916917968.jpgAd on mobile device

2. At the end of the ad title my domain name appears, which doesnt looks good with the title.

Your suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Sathya Narayanan.P.S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dream 2 Digital
July

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sathya,

The fact your seller ratings aren't showing, is a normal thing. All ad extensions don't show in all ad auctions, it depends on a variety of factors. They will be showing for people searching when they are eligible. 

As for your domain name showing, this is something you can't change either. Top ads sometimes show the domain within the ad to make the brand more prominent. Although the article is quite old you can read more here: https://adwords.googleblog.com/2011/05/showing-display-url-domain-in-headline.html

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dream 2 Digital
July

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sathya,

The fact your seller ratings aren't showing, is a normal thing. All ad extensions don't show in all ad auctions, it depends on a variety of factors. They will be showing for people searching when they are eligible. 

As for your domain name showing, this is something you can't change either. Top ads sometimes show the domain within the ad to make the brand more prominent. Although the article is quite old you can read more here: https://adwords.googleblog.com/2011/05/showing-display-url-domain-in-headline.html

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for time and answer Abbie