1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Selecting Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having a difficult time selecting adwords using the keyword tools. Any suggestions. Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Selecting Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having a problem deciding which adwords to select. Does anyone have any suggestions.Thanks

Re: Selecting Adwords

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi naeemadamjee

Can you please elaborate what difficulty you are facing?

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have selected about 100 or so keywords, I do not knw what my next move should be 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

HI

Well it still is kinda open ended question but i will try my best to answer you. May not be the best answer as I dont know all the details

I would suggest you to go through this http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=1713937

There is no hurry take your time read it all before you actually go live with your campaign

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello Naeemadamjee,

Great thought by Theniks! 

Just to add, Now you have 100 keywords, i suggest you to first take a quick look at all the keywords to make sure all of them are useful and related to your business.

Bifurcate all those 100 keywords in tightly themed adgroups. Prepare enticing adcopies with strong call to action. 

With the help of Google Keyword Suggestion tool, search for more positive and as well as negative keywords.

Now, Choose location, language you want to target, network you want to run your ads. And upload your campaign with correct campaing settings.

Before uploading a campaign, go through the link given by theniks.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’