star_border

Search Term

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Search Term.jpg

Spoiler

Hello Experts,

I have created new campaign on 30 November & i am unable to see search terms. Can you tell me the reason?

Thanks Lisa

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Re: Search Term

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Hi Lisa,

If you will go resource page : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en

you will find a statement as below:
"Keep in mind that you’ll only see search terms that were used by people at least 24 hours ago and have either received clicks in the past 30 days or were searched for by a significant number of people. Any search terms that did not meet this criteria will be summed up in the 'Other search terms' row."

I believe we have quite a few discussions on "other search terms" on this forum. You can use the search bar on top and search for it.

Let us know if you have more questions!

Thank
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lisa

Since you have created this company just two days back so you must have not received enough impressions on particular search query so that Adwords system will report them. Just wait for some days and check for a week data, you will get to know the Search Terms on which your ad was shown.

I hope this helps!

Abhishek

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Lisa,

After clicking ALL button under search term, what can you see? Do you received any clicks or only impressions? Can you see "Other search terms" under search term report which shows clicks and impressions?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is the data after click All in Search Term

Search Term-2.jpg

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Lisa,

Abhishek is correct, there isn't enough data, yet - this report takes some time to populate. It should begin to show within the next couple of days.

Best,
Amy

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lisa, as said above you should wait at least one or two days to papulate search term report. You can try to run search term report when you get 20 or more clicks.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Experts

Akjha Please see snapshot carefully i already got 115 clicks.

Here i did not understand i got near about 5000 Ip & 130 clicks. This should be good data to show search terms.

Can you please elaborate what is the adwords' strategy?

Thanks & Regards

Lisa

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner
Lisa C,
Adding on to all the great responses so far:

If you linked analytics you may get a chance to see the "Matched Search Terms report" data, under the Acquisition - Adwords - Search Queries.

This data is usually about 3 hours behind, where as the Adword Search Data is always about 24-48 hours behind.

AdWords Search Queries
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2491146?hl=en

Also not, there is a bug in Analytics in which alot of the data is showing as "Not Set", but this is being worked on, and a solution should be in effect by end of the week. (December 5ish)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

Got it Search Terms, but it giving data is not sufficient. It showing 64 Click & 1032 Impressions, but actually clicks are 203 & impressions are 5725.

Please tell me what's going on.

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Hi Lisa,

If you will go resource page : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en

you will find a statement as below:
"Keep in mind that you’ll only see search terms that were used by people at least 24 hours ago and have either received clicks in the past 30 days or were searched for by a significant number of people. Any search terms that did not meet this criteria will be summed up in the 'Other search terms' row."

I believe we have quite a few discussions on "other search terms" on this forum. You can use the search bar on top and search for it.

Let us know if you have more questions!

Thank
Neha