Guide Me
star_border

Search Network only - All features

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone!

Can someone suggest which option is better:

1) to create campaign type "Search Network only - All features" with Standard and Dynamic Ads?

2) to create two different campaigns with following types "Search Network - Standard" and  "Search Network - Dynamic Search Ads"?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Search Network only - All features

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Galyna,

I would suggest creating the 1) All Features option. Here is why:

As you are aware All features campaigns provides more advanced targeting and traffic filtering options compared to standard type campaigns. And some of these advanced settings available only with All feature campaigns can have a big influences on your results.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2567043?hl=en

Ad scheduling – This features helps you to control the time and bids when you want to run your ads (days/hours). Running your ads at the most profitable time of the day will help you to get better results.

Advanced location options – This helps you to fine tune your location targeting always important for better results.

IP exclusions – A great tool to have if you are running ads on the display network. Helps to filter/prevent traffic from non profitable IP addresses.

The Display Network tab, which includes targeting methods such as managed placements, topics, remarketing, interest categories, and demographics - Another great place to analyze and optimize your display network campaigns - Helps to produce great results from display network campaigns.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jordan,

Thanks a lot for your help!

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Galyna C,

I would recommend to create two different campaigns, one targeting "Search Network only - All Features" and second for "Dynamic Search Ads".

It would be easier for you to optimize this way because "Dynamic Search Ads" work differently than "All Features" campaign.

Regards,
Ashish