AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Same Landing page for other campaigns (FaceBook Ads, email)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I want to use same Adwords Landing pages for other online marketing campaigns such as Facebook Ads, email campaigns & Bing ads. Is it okey to use same landing pages? However my landing pages are "nonindex", there not appearing in Google organic search results.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sandaruwan S
September 2015

Re: Same Landing page for other campaigns (FaceBook Ads, email)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sandaruwan,

Perfectly okay to use the same landing pages. And your AdWords data that you see in your account with be unique to your activity generated from you AdWords ads. It would be best to use a tracking program such as Google Analytics to separate your different sources.

And do not worry about using landing pages that are not indexed by Google in your Google AdWords Account. Google Search and Google AdWords are two separate entities, and entirely different systems. And worth noting performance in one will not affect the other.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sandaruwan S
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sandaruwan,

Perfectly okay to use the same landing pages. And your AdWords data that you see in your account with be unique to your activity generated from you AdWords ads. It would be best to use a tracking program such as Google Analytics to separate your different sources.

And do not worry about using landing pages that are not indexed by Google in your Google AdWords Account. Google Search and Google AdWords are two separate entities, and entirely different systems. And worth noting performance in one will not affect the other.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks!