2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Same Keywords use in different Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have a service provider and provide service in different country. I create some campaign for each country. If I use same Keywords in differet Campaign, will my CPC (cost) go up?

3 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahamud
September 2015

Re: Same Keywords use in different Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Mahamud wrote:

Hi, I have a service provider and provide service in different country. I create some campaign for each country. If I use same Keywords in differet Campaign, will my CPC (cost) go up?

It actually depends upon the competition which can vary from one country to another. If in one country advertising competition is high, you might have to pay more compared to some other country where the competition might be low.

You can refer to the Traffic Estimator and Keyword tool to get an idea of what might the spend for particular keywords which can vary from one country to another.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your campaigns will not compete against one another - so you will not pay more as a result of adding a new camapign. As mentioned above, however, it is likely that the competition levels in the two countries will differ and this will impact on the costs - but that is external.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Mahamud wrote:

It actually depends upon the competition which can vary from one country to another. If in one country advertising competition is high, you might have to pay more compared to some other country where the competition might be low.

You can refer to the Traffic Estimator and Keyword tool to get an idea of what might the spend for particular keywords which can vary from one country to another.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

The answer is no since you are creating separate campaigns for each country.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your campaigns will not compete against one another - so you will not pay more as a result of adding a new camapign. As mentioned above, however, it is likely that the competition levels in the two countries will differ and this will impact on the costs - but that is external.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Campaign in same Country but my Targeted locations is defferent City. All the campaigns I create same Ad Groups and Ads. I use same Keywords in semiler Ad groups in different Campaign. Is it correct method?  Will it my CPC (cost) go up? 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Mahamud,

Is it correct method?  Yes, that should work.

Will it my CPC (cost) go up? Not simply due to the structure, it doesn't work that way.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords