3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

STAINLESS STEEL PIPES & TUBES

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER WE SHALL REACH TARGET AUDIANCE THROUGH ADWORDS. OUR TARGET AUDIANCE IS VARIOUS INDUSTRIES AND SEGMENTS.

Re: STAINLESS STEEL PIPES & TUBES

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Prakash,

You have all the tools to reach your audience through AdWords. The thing you need to think through is WHO you would like to reach. Construct your target audience and show the ads to it. 

You can target your ads by a number of things, including geographic locations, different interest categories, demographics (limited countries), etc etc. 

However, if you haven't used Google AdWords, I'd suggest you start from a simple search campaign. Please take a look at this nice article just to know where to start. 

Sorry if you know everything stated in those links, it's just your question was a little bit vague Smiley Happy

milda prušinskaitė

Re: STAINLESS STEEL PIPES & TUBES

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Good morning, Rakesh

the answer is a definite yes. Your real problem is in finding the right people online. 

Doing this isn't that easy, it can be done. When done effectively, it targets buyers - and since you have a company that sells, you have a head start in this department. 

So think:

1) Why do your customers buy from you?

2) where are they buying it (your location, theirs)?

3) is there anything stopping them buying?

There are a dozen more where that came from, it'll do for a start. The point is to get your business leads that will buy. Answering questions of this kind will give you the means to structure a good Adwords campaign.

Do you have a newsletter on your website? This will keep people informed of what your company is doing - and means anyone who didn't buy on their first visit is always reminded that you're their go-to-guy for stainless steels. 

STAINLESS STEEL PIPES & TUBES

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Real power

Of steel