Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Run my ads on the content network?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

In my google adwords panel how do I make sure my ads run solely on the content network? Also, how do I make sure I'm buying the advertisements on a CPM basis and not CPC? 

Thanks Everyone

2 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Hello mcc_s,   For display network or which was content n...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello mcc_s,

For display network or which was content network previously, go to campaign setting and at Networks choose only Display network, this will show your ad to only display network. In order to run your ad for CPM, at Bidding and Budget at Bidding option choose focus on impression. You can use CPM bidding if you opted your ad at display network.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Hi mcc_s; Just a quick supplement to Dinesh's answer: If...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi mcc_s;

Just a quick supplement to Dinesh's answer:

If you also run a campaign on the search network (for the same domain), it is recommended that the campaign on the Display Network will be a separate one.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

New Display Tab

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'd also like to add in one thought.  In the very near future, we're all going to be able to use the new Display tab which could drastically change the way Display campaigns are structured and managed.  

Keep an eye out for this as new features will soon be available for use.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Hello mcc_s,   For display network or which was content n...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello mcc_s,

For display network or which was content network previously, go to campaign setting and at Networks choose only Display network, this will show your ad to only display network. In order to run your ad for CPM, at Bidding and Budget at Bidding option choose focus on impression. You can use CPM bidding if you opted your ad at display network.

Dinesh
My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Hi mcc_s; Just a quick supplement to Dinesh's answer: If...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi mcc_s;

Just a quick supplement to Dinesh's answer:

If you also run a campaign on the search network (for the same domain), it is recommended that the campaign on the Display Network will be a separate one.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

New Display Tab

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'd also like to add in one thought.  In the very near future, we're all going to be able to use the new Display tab which could drastically change the way Display campaigns are structured and managed.  

Keep an eye out for this as new features will soon be available for use.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Hi mcc_s,   There was a great discussion about the Displa...

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi mcc_s,

There was a great discussion about the Display Network that you can find on this thread.

Best,

Zee
G+