Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Right interpretation of AdWords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to learn more about AdWords with right interpretation. I have analyzed that this link is very useful for me to interpretative the right analysis

"http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/iq.html"

I want to find out such links for AdWords. Can you help me to find out the solution?

Please help me.....

Thanks

Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sadhvi
September 2015

Re: Right interpretation of AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Sad,

Welcome to the community!

I would first recommend that you check out the AdWords Help Centre, you can also view a few AdWords How To Videos on YouTube and also check out different articles in the AdWords Wiki found within this community.

Are you learning AdWords from scratch or do you have some knowledge?

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sad,

Hope all is well!

I use all the sources that Scott has mentioned and they're really good. They help keep you up-to-date with all that is going on in the AdWords industry. As well as these I would recommend regularly checking the official Google AdWords blog ("Inside AdWords").

If you're starting from scratch I would recommend visiting the Google AdWords Certification Program help page. You can select topics down the right hand side and it will give you all the information you need to know about Google AdWords. This is also the material that you are tested on should you choose to sit your Google AdWords exams. This would be a great starting point, then I would recommend pro-actively checking all the other source on at least a weekly basis.

Hope this helps! Add me and we can chat if you have anymore questions Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Luke

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Sad,

Welcome to the community!

I would first recommend that you check out the AdWords Help Centre, you can also view a few AdWords How To Videos on YouTube and also check out different articles in the AdWords Wiki found within this community.

Are you learning AdWords from scratch or do you have some knowledge?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sad,

Hope all is well!

I use all the sources that Scott has mentioned and they're really good. They help keep you up-to-date with all that is going on in the AdWords industry. As well as these I would recommend regularly checking the official Google AdWords blog ("Inside AdWords").

If you're starting from scratch I would recommend visiting the Google AdWords Certification Program help page. You can select topics down the right hand side and it will give you all the information you need to know about Google AdWords. This is also the material that you are tested on should you choose to sit your Google AdWords exams. This would be a great starting point, then I would recommend pro-actively checking all the other source on at least a weekly basis.

Hope this helps! Add me and we can chat if you have anymore questions Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Luke

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot Scotty .......Ya I have an idea about AdWords; even I have started AdWords campaigns for very short time of period but I want to learn more for better understanding .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks luke for your guidance....

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

No problem Sad, don't forget you can always ask questions within the community too as there are always plenty of members happy to help.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

No problem Sad, happy to help!