AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Reset adsense account password without pub id?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created an adsense account a few years ago and have no record of my publisher id, when i try to log into my adsense account i recieve the following: "You're signed into your Google Account but this is not a valid AdSense login. If you're an AdSense Publisher, try signing in using your AdSense email and password." How can i reset my adsense account password without knowing my publisher id?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Reset adsense account password without pub id?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello richuk

Welcome to adwords community, 

If you have any issue regarding Paid advertising you can post here, Community member will help you shortly, 

Buy your issue related to adsense, kindly post your qeustion in this forum, 

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Hope it helps you. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem! Somehow I had created the account years ago with an email account from hotmail that I don't even remember! Did you find an answer???

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to AdWords, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

For questions related to AdSense, please post in the AdSense forum, which may be found here:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/How-can-I-complain-to-Google/m-p/510647...

Thank you.