AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Repeatedly Receive Error Message in Adwords - Why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have successfully managed to create and post several new display ads, then suddenly (in the same session) I started getting this error message  "an internal error has occurred please try again later" .  

Tried all the usual suspects, clearing cache. history/reboot/different browser/et al but all to no avail (am using G Chrome by the way!)

Same thing has happened again today; I am totally unable to add any further display ads!!??!!.  

Can I have an early resolution answer please Google??

This is really frustrating!  Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Repeatedly Receive Error Message in Adwords - Why?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Nick,

Most of times when you get such errors it usually means that the Google Servers is not able to respond to your request of adding the new image ads to your account.

This usually happens if you are working on a slow internet connection. Try using a stronger connection and post the ads.

Also, judging by what you have described here, I think you are doing this from the interface. Have you tried using the AdWords Editor to carry out these uploads?

Editor is very useful when it comes to carrying out bulk operation offline and then post them live. I would also suggest that you try using the Editor and post the ads and check if you get the same error.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Is this happening only while you are creating display ads ?

Thanks and Regards
John Paul
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Nick,

Most of times when you get such errors it usually means that the Google Servers is not able to respond to your request of adding the new image ads to your account.

This usually happens if you are working on a slow internet connection. Try using a stronger connection and post the ads.

Also, judging by what you have described here, I think you are doing this from the interface. Have you tried using the AdWords Editor to carry out these uploads?

Editor is very useful when it comes to carrying out bulk operation offline and then post them live. I would also suggest that you try using the Editor and post the ads and check if you get the same error.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the responses and input guys; I have found a pragmatic and simple work-a-round solution myself in the meantime. Best.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the responses and input guys; I have found a pragmatic and simple work-a-round solution myself in the meantime. Best.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nick,

I am facing the same problem, may i know how you solve the problem finally?

Thanks,
Fanko

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Fanko,

I used the AdWords Editor and that seemed to solve the problem.

Nick

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.