3.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Removing user that has read-only access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm have adminstrative access to my adwords account - how do I terminate a user that has read-only access? I wasn't able to find a button that could do that & there wasn't a drop down menu in the Actions section that I could click. Thanks.

Re: Removing user that has read-only access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Under my Action is Terminate option. Double check it really isn't there.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, there is no drop down menu under Actions. There is a drop down menu under Acces level, where i can change the access to Administrative access, Standard access, or Read only access. But there is no place to Terminate access.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That is correct. Nothing shows under Actions. However, this is because you might be logged in via MCC not the actual account. Go ahead, log out, and then login with the client's information. Then you will see the option. Man Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
login to adwords.google.com
go to "My Account" tab
Choose "Account Access"

You will see the list of users who has access to your account. You will be able to remove access to any of the users.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Balu
www.locsea.com/googleadwordsblog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have a Client Center with several accounts and for this one account, I noticed that I only saw "Notifications" when I clicked on the drop down under "Actions," for the account I wanted to remove. I didn't have access to the other administrative account so here's what I did.

1. I sent an invitation to an email not associated with any AdWords account and granted it administrative access.
  2. I went back to my Client Center and approved that new administrative account.
  3. I then logged into the new administrative account and removed the other administrative account that I didn't want there.

Let me know if this helps.