5.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Removing client manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I remove the client manager from my account will I loose all the campaign information they have built out for our company?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Removing client manager

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Nicole,

Are you the owner of the account? Is your Credit Card ( or companies Credit card) associated with the billing and pay the bills and the bill is paid directly to Google?
When you login to ADwords and go to Account Access - Do you have Admin Access rights from your login?

If not there may be some issues based on a Managed Spend account created by the manager ( this is not the typical build out, but some older school agencies do that to keep "the golden handcuffs" applied.

Under normal circumstances, you can add or remove anyone to the account without issue or concern of losing data.

Things to check first are who pays.
What email is listed with admin rights in Account Access
Are landing pages of account going to your website or a 3rd party site that the Client manager may have set up external of your website.
Are you the owner of the Google Analytics accounts as well.

I would use the Contact Google from here
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Or from the number listed inside your account by clicking on the Gear Button in the far right corner. Just to check that all is normal and nothing out of the ordinary is going on with your set-up

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Removing client manager

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Nicole,

Are you the owner of the account? Is your Credit Card ( or companies Credit card) associated with the billing and pay the bills and the bill is paid directly to Google?
When you login to ADwords and go to Account Access - Do you have Admin Access rights from your login?

If not there may be some issues based on a Managed Spend account created by the manager ( this is not the typical build out, but some older school agencies do that to keep "the golden handcuffs" applied.

Under normal circumstances, you can add or remove anyone to the account without issue or concern of losing data.

Things to check first are who pays.
What email is listed with admin rights in Account Access
Are landing pages of account going to your website or a 3rd party site that the Client manager may have set up external of your website.
Are you the owner of the Google Analytics accounts as well.

I would use the Contact Google from here
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Or from the number listed inside your account by clicking on the Gear Button in the far right corner. Just to check that all is normal and nothing out of the ordinary is going on with your set-up