Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello all

I got one question, i am running three search campaigns for each campaign i have one landing page.every page has google remarketing code and conversion tag code.now i'm going to start a remarketing(RLSA) can i use same code for my whole website(which i already used for landing pages) however can i run two codes in single page?or is there any conflict? can any suggest me please..

Thank you

Xavier A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xavier A
September 2015

Re: Remarketing

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Xavier,

Yes, you can use the same Remarketing tag as long as the audience pool is big enough. If you go to your audiences within the shared library, you can see the audience pool size for each audience in search and display. Note, if you use audiences imported from Analytics these are not eligible for RLSA but you can use AdWords Remarketing tags or set up rule based tags (eg visited page containing ____).

If you have enough traffic coming through your site, you could consider creating separate tags for each or your landing pages.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xavier A
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Xavier,

Yes, you can use the same Remarketing tag as long as the audience pool is big enough. If you go to your audiences within the shared library, you can see the audience pool size for each audience in search and display. Note, if you use audiences imported from Analytics these are not eligible for RLSA but you can use AdWords Remarketing tags or set up rule based tags (eg visited page containing ____).

If you have enough traffic coming through your site, you could consider creating separate tags for each or your landing pages.

Hope this helps!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Amy

it shows like this

remarketing.png