AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Tag for multiple websites and then remarketing the audience to another website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'm basically wondering if I add the same remarketing tag to multiple websites (different domains) and run a remarketing campaign to lead past visitors to another website.

For example: if I own multiple websites (website A, B, C) and I want to remarket to customers from websites A and B to go to different website - website C... is this something that can be done?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Tag for multiple websites and then remarketing the audience to another website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Van N,

Yes, you can do that. Create 3 remarketing lists: A, B, and C.
remarket
A + B to C
A + C to B
B+C to A

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Remarketing Tag for multiple websites and then remarketing the audience to another website

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Van N,

To add to what Pete has mentioned, if you have Google Analtyics access to these websites, you can use GA Remarketing to make lists of users who have engaged with the individual websites and then use them to promote the website you wish to. For eg: you can target users who have spent over 5 minutes on the website and show site C only to those users who have spent a good amount of time on Websites A, B.

Please visit this link below to know more: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en

Hope this helps.