Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Setup

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I am creating remarketing set up.

i have some problem when i create campaign for remarketing. I have create rules for it and when i am going to create campaign for it through this path.. +Campaign-> Display Network Only->.. Now i have no option in my adwords for selecting remarketing radio button. Instead of remarketing button there is showing

1. Marketing Objectives
  2. No Marketing Objectives
  •  All Features
  • Ads in Mobile

Why Remarketing radio button is not showing in my campaign?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Setup

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Reenu,

If you create a new campaigns In AdWords, it offers you to choose one option from Marketing Objective and No Marketing Objective.

So thinks, in this way, If are saying, to Remarketing campaigns, so marketing objective is clearly to reach the users, who have previously visited your site but did make purchase or fill the forms.

Thus There are two ways to apprach for creating Remarketing campaign:-
A.) So select:- Marketing Objective>> Then >> Influence Consideration>> Visit on Your Website.

2.) Marketing Objective>> Drive Action >>Then >> Buy on Your Website” (Includes Remarketing).

3.) Marketing Objective>>Drive Action>> Then >> “Visit Your Business”

You can create the campaigns either of three ways. But every campaign has its own features.

However, You can still choose "No Marketing Objective" All Features campaigns, so that you can use all available features.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Reenu,

There are different sub campaign types under Display Network, based on the objective and hence you're asked to select an option. You can select 'No Marketing Objectives', then all features to create the campaign. You'll find the option to add remarketing lists during ad group creation.

Feel free to write back with questions.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Reenu,

If you create a new campaigns In AdWords, it offers you to choose one option from Marketing Objective and No Marketing Objective.

So thinks, in this way, If are saying, to Remarketing campaigns, so marketing objective is clearly to reach the users, who have previously visited your site but did make purchase or fill the forms.

Thus There are two ways to apprach for creating Remarketing campaign:-
A.) So select:- Marketing Objective>> Then >> Influence Consideration>> Visit on Your Website.

2.) Marketing Objective>> Drive Action >>Then >> Buy on Your Website” (Includes Remarketing).

3.) Marketing Objective>>Drive Action>> Then >> “Visit Your Business”

You can create the campaigns either of three ways. But every campaign has its own features.

However, You can still choose "No Marketing Objective" All Features campaigns, so that you can use all available features.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you so much to both of you guys.. Smiley Happy