AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List - Not found on campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey.. I have dropped an campaign and I'm unable to find my remarketing list of that campaign. I got 500 imps and 4 clicks.

Can anyone help me getting that..??

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sai Muralidhar M
April 2016

Re: Remarketing List - Not found on campaign

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

The possible reasons may be:
You have not generated remarketing tag from adwords yet or not enabled the remarketing feature from the linked Google analytics account with adwords.
If generated, you have not placed it on the webpages.

Best option to check the availability of the snippet is to install Tag Assistant by Google. This extension will let you know all available codes and associated errors on any particular webpage.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Where are you checking this? You can see remarketing lists under 'audiences' for search campaigns and 'Display Network>interests&remarketing' for display campaigns.
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I have checked it over there and didn't find it. What can be the possible reasons ??
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sai Muralidhar M
April 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

The possible reasons may be:
You have not generated remarketing tag from adwords yet or not enabled the remarketing feature from the linked Google analytics account with adwords.
If generated, you have not placed it on the webpages.

Best option to check the availability of the snippet is to install Tag Assistant by Google. This extension will let you know all available codes and associated errors on any particular webpage.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey thanks for the advice.

I have not created the snippet code in my webpage. I thought I can have a remarketing list just after running a campaign.

Please throw some light on different ways of getting the remarketing lists.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Shared library >> audiences >> +remarketing list >> select from website visitor, mobile app users, email list and youtube users as per your marketing platform.

Now, for website visitors you can create the different remarketing lists as per you goal.
Even you can use the custom combination for example you can remarket all the visitors except those already converted through custom combination.

remarketing list.jpg

Regards