Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List Creation

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have created a list for Remarketing in my Adwords Account 7 days before however still no visitors are showing in the list , i have change the Analytics Code embedded with Adwords Remarketing Code Line change in it, Is there any speciific time it will get update or i am doing any thing wrong while setting up the campaign, I have created the list for visitors who view those page where :-  PMP or pmp is containing in the URL, these text lies in the mid of URL , Do i need to replace these with /PMP/ or /pmp/  Let me know if something wrong i am doing   

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sachin_Yadav
September 2015

Re: Remarketing List Creation

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Sachin_Yadav,

Just to clarify, did you create your remarketing list with in AdWords or Analytics? There are two different ways to do this, I'm just trying to figure out which you used so I can offer some assistance.

If you used AdWords, take a look at the Create and Edit a Remarketing List & Add the Remarketing Tag to Your Site articles.

If you used Analytics, read through Remarketing Lists in Analytics & Create Remarketing Lists.

These might offer a bit of assistance if you haven't read through them already. You should have individuals showing up in your list by now, that is if that page has been visited since implementing the tags.

Thanks,

BI

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bluelon,

I have created list from both Analytics as well as adwords however the list has still the number of 0 , Still it is not Updated after 2 weeks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Sachin_Yadav,

Just to clarify, did you create your remarketing list with in AdWords or Analytics? There are two different ways to do this, I'm just trying to figure out which you used so I can offer some assistance.

If you used AdWords, take a look at the Create and Edit a Remarketing List & Add the Remarketing Tag to Your Site articles.

If you used Analytics, read through Remarketing Lists in Analytics & Create Remarketing Lists.

These might offer a bit of assistance if you haven't read through them already. You should have individuals showing up in your list by now, that is if that page has been visited since implementing the tags.

Thanks,

BI

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bluelon,

I have created list from both Analytics as well as adwords however the list has still the number of 0 , Still it is not Updated after 2 weeks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Finally I got the solution and waiting for List to update as i have made the adjustment in the Google analytics code and removed the tag given by adwords for remarketing and after that i was still trying to make the remarketing list from Adwords Account which will not work if we remove adwords tag from the site. Finally Only one code or tag is suggested to put on the site either adwords or adjustment in Analytics and correspondingly we can use either adwords or analytics to make remarketing list. Anyways thanks for the response Bluelon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I have just setup a remarketing list and yesterday put the Code on website - How do I see how many members I have

I created the Tag based list from Anaytics and Rule based from adword.

Regards

Akanksha

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Akanksha, you should be able to see the member count in Shared Library... Audiences within your Account Interface.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a ton for your prompt reply

I put the remarketing code on my website home page yesterday www.accesspay.com

And will put the audience code tmrw on all pagfes

Is not putting audience code the reason?

Also do I need to put the remarketing code on all pages of website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I cant see any members in any of my remarketing lists - i put the code this morning?