Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing - Google adword for non profit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello google,

I wish to know if it is possible to use the remarketing tools on Google Adword for non profit.

Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Remarketing - Google adword for non profit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Elia,

According to the Program Details here: http://www.google.com/grants/details.html , you can only run search ads on Google search results only, as part of the program. Remarketing runs on the Google Display Network so I do not believe that a grants account would be eligible for that.

There may be other, paid options for you but I'm really not the best person to confirm/deny that.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Elia,

According to the Program Details here: http://www.google.com/grants/details.html , you can only run search ads on Google search results only, as part of the program. Remarketing runs on the Google Display Network so I do not believe that a grants account would be eligible for that.

There may be other, paid options for you but I'm really not the best person to confirm/deny that.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Elia,
Tommy is correct.

As a Grantee you are allowed to set up a paid AdWords account for things such as display and remarketing.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Thanks for the confirmation Robert! Smiley Happy